In Partnership with Back to School Bash organizers, GFHS is working with community partners to provide a health fair again to this year’s event.
The event is open to Iredell County students K-12 (23 schools) on Saturday, August 03, 2019 from 8-2 at Statesville High School.
We are in need of volunteers, clinical and non-clinical. If you are interested in volunteering for this important and worthy event, please SIGN UP HERE
Facts about the Back to School Bash:
- Distribute school supplies and a new pair of shoes to approximately 1200 students
- Provide health screenings, kindergarten physicals, qualifying vaccination vouchers and sports physicals to approximately 300 students
- Offer lunch to each family in attendance
- Work with more than 150 volunteers
- Provide free books and community resource