Kintegra Health is a proud recipient of the following national recognized Health Resources & Service Administration (HRSA) Quality Awards:
HRSA provides Quality Improvement Awards (QIA) to promote optimization of overall quality, efficiency, and value of the health care services provided by the nation’s health centers, and to celebrate their recent achievements in providing high quality care to nearly 30 million patients. These awards recognize the highest performing health centers nationwide as well as those health centers that have made significant quality improvement gains from the previous year.
Kintegra Health has been recognized for the five designations listed below.
- National Quality Leader Award – ranked in the top 1-2% of all health centers in one or more of the clinical quality measures (CQMs) that promote behavioral health, diabetes health, and heart health in 2019.
- Access Enhancer Awards recognized health centers that increased the total number of patients served and the number of patients receiving comprehensive services between 2018 and 2019.
- Health Disparities Reducer Awards recognized health centers that met or exceeded the Healthy People 2020 goals, or made at least a 10% improvement across different racial/ethnic groups between 2018 and 2019.
- Advancing Health Information Technology (HIT) for Quality Awards recognized health centers that optimized HIT services for advancing telehealth, patient engagement, interoperability, and collection of social determinants of health to increase access to care and advance quality of care between 2018 and 2019.
- Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition recognized health centers with patient centered medical home (PCMH) recognition in one or more delivery sites.
For more information about these awards and categories, visit https://bphc.hrsa.gov/program-opportunities/quality