Check out these recorded on-demand Webcasts!
Advances in HIV Treatment: Access and Adherence in Federal & Public Health Settings | 1.0-hour CME/CE | On-Demand Webcast Series
With rapid advances in HIV treatment options and guidelines, providers are challenged to stay current and deliver the best care for diverse and underserved patients. In this on-demand webcast, HIV experts from federal and public health settings present the latest treatment guidelines and clinical trial data. Faculty also share their own clinical experiences and best practices.
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
– Apply new evidence and guidelines to challenging real-world clinical cases
– Discover strategies to support equitable access and improved adherence among diverse patients
– Align institutional practices in public healthcare settings, including Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), with updated HIV guidelines
– Differentiate new and emerging antiretroviral therapies (ART)
– Tailor HIV treatment strategies based on patient-specific factors
Advances in HIV Prevention: Engagement and Persistence in Federal & Public Health Settings | 1.0-hour CME/CE | On-Demand Webcast Series
New advances in pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) are poised to transform HIV prevention, and providers in public and federal health settings must stay informed to deliver the best care to diverse and underserved patients. Listen to this webcast to hear from HIV experts as they:
– Review new evidence and guidelines on HIV prevention
– Navigate case-based challenges surrounding PrEP initiation and monitoring, as well as patient engagement and adherence
-Share clinical pearls and lessons from the field