What is PrEP?
- PrEP, or pre-exposure prophylaxis, is a daily pill that can greatly reduce your risk of getting HIV from sex by more than 90%.
- Itreduces the risk of getting HIV from sharing needles by more than 70%.
- Lower your risk of getting HIV from sex even more if you take PrEP anduse other prevention methods.
- You have to visit your doctorevery three months to repeat your HIV test, refill your prescription, and follow up.
- Don’t take PrEP unless it has been prescribed for you by your doctor.
Are you interested in learning more about PrEP? Do you need an appointment with your Primary Care Provider to discuss PrEP?
All Kintegra Family Medicine and behavioral health services locations offer PrEP and our Medical Case Managers can answer your PrEP questions, assist with scheduling an appointment and coordinate medication assistance or insurance support.
No Insurance? Have insurance but need help paying for co-pays? You may eligible for medication assistance and/or co-pay assistance.
Please call the Kintegra PrEP Line at 833-237-PREP (7737) to learn more about PrEP today!
For more information about PrEP :