Established Kintegra patients can access pharmacy services at any of our pharmacy locations. Our Pharmacy staff is on hand to consult with you about your medication regimen.
Kintegra provides pharmacy services at the following locations:
- Kintegra Adult & Pediatric Medicine – XRay Dr
- Kintegra Family Medicine – Highland
- Kintegra Family Medicine – Hudson
Kintegra pharmacies purchase medications using a federal drug pricing program and pass the discounts on to the patients, who are charged a small dispensing fee.
In Cherryville and Hickory, Kintegra works closely with the following neighboring pharmacies, which provide discounted medication for eligible Kintegra patients.
- Medical Center Pharmacy – just 3 blocks away from Kintegra Family Medicine – Cherryville
- Greater Hickory Christian Ministries Pharmacy – next door to Kintegra Family Medicine – Hickory
In addition to traditional pharmacy dispensing services, Kintegra offers a MAP (Medication Assistance Program) services as part of its pharmacy department services. Patients must provide necessary documentation to qualify for this program. MAP communicates with the drug companies on behalf of the patient.
More information about MAP services is available at our family and pediatric medicine practices; or call 704-853-5079.