Recognized by the American Diabetes Association, Kintegra’s Diabetes Education and Support Services provide diabetes education, training and support for people with diabetes to facilitate behavior change and patient empowerment based on individual patient-centered goals.
Certified Diabetes Educators, Registered Dietitians and Behavioral Health Specialists work closely with individuals with diabetes and their health care providers to manage blood sugars, reduce risks for diabetes complications and improve overall quality of life.
Individual Appointments can cover, but not limited to:
- Diabetes Medication Management
- Injectable training – including insulin use
- A1c Problem Solving – Trouble Shooting
- Blood Sugar Pattern Management
- Individualized Meal Planning Assistance
- Weight Management in People with Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetes Pre-Conception Education
Diabetes Group Workshops are also available with the focus on empowering people with diabetes to practice daily, low cost, self-care behaviors that can reduce their risk for diabetes complications of the feet, eyes, kidneys and heart. The benefit of the Group Diabetes Workshop is to bring people with diabetes together to participate in group learning, discussion and support regarding daily self-management of diabetes.
Diabetes Group Workshops can cover, but not limited to:
- Types of Diabetes
- Healthy Eating
- Being Active
- Taking Medication
- Problem Solving
- Healthy Coping
- Reducing Risks
See our schedule of classes, events and workshops in the calendar below.
Events in April 2023
- There are no events scheduled during these dates.