Due to COVID-19, Clinical Placements are limited.
Kintegra Health provides clinical rotations for students currently enrolled in the following programs: Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Doctor of Dental Medicine, Doctor of Dental Surgery, Dental Assistant, Registered Dental Hygienist, Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse, and Licensed Practical Nurse programs.
Step 1: An Affiliation Agreement must be in place with Kintegra and the university in which the student is enrolled.
- Your University should be able to confirm if this agreement has been processed. If not, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If no Affiliation Agreement is in effect, you will need to provide an Affiliation Agreement from your University for our review. Please submit the agreement to email@example.com
Step 2: Once the Affiliation Agreement is confirmed, students will be able to apply for placement. Kintegra will review the application and accept applicants at its discretion.
- The link to complete the application for placement can be completed online at https://students.kintegra.org/, your application will not be considered if Step 1 is incomplete.
- In order for your application to be processed without delay, please be sure to indicate your Clinical Rotation Specialty and county or specific location you are interested in for placement.
Step 3: Upon Acceptance, you will be required to submit the following items PRIOR to your clinical rotation placement:
- Signed Confidentiality Agreement
- Copy of Resume
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Copy of Background Check from the school
- Copy of OSHA/HIPAA training from the school
- Copy of Government Issued Photo ID
- Copy of School Transcript
- Headshot from shoulders up with a plain, light colored background. (We require this for Kintegra- issued student IDs)